Check our Consular Service Fees Table here to view the amount in dollars and the equivalent in Euros.
Attention eligible mail in customers:
The fee for passport renewal applications by mail with form DS-82 must be sent in the form of a bank check in Euros only, issued within the last four (4) months, made payable to the “American Embassy Athens”, obtained from one of the following banks in Greece: National Bank of Greece; Alpha Bank; Eurobank; Bank of Piraeus; Attica Bank; HSBC; Geniki Bank. Check our Consular Services Fees Table to view the equivalent amount in Euro for your DS-82 application form.
If you are enclosing more than one application, you may send one bank check for the total amount.
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- The Passport fee is a non-refundable processing fee.
- The check should be issued in the exact amount shown on the Consular Fees Table and NOT a decimal number.
- The bank check must be stamped and signed by the bank.
- There is no expedited service outside the United States.