Urgent Travel

If your current U.S. passport is being held by the Greek Visas and Immigration or a foreign Embassy for visa processing and you have urgent need of travel, you can apply for an emergency temporary passport.  Please contact the Passport & Citizenship Unit by e-mail at Athensamericanpassports@state.gov or call 210-720-2410.