The teams that stood out, ranked from 1st to 5th, are:
– REND, a multi – platform subscription based service for the mass rental of video games
– @EyeQ, an innovative optical system powered by Machine Learning algorithms installed on the fertilisation vehicle
– Enaleia, the first school for professional fishing in Greece
– Parky an online platform that connects drivers to driveway owners
– Eliminatore, a new method to keep aquaculure nets clean via a waterproof device that causes vibrations on the net to prevent algae creation
The 3 best teams will travel to the U.S. to attend workshops and visit important innovation & entrepreneurship hubs. The People’s Trust will provide €8000 in seed funding to each of the 3 winning teams and will enroll the 5 best ideas to their business development program. Simple, Rockswill provide marketing consulting services to the top 5 teams and MIT Enterprise Forum of Greece will accept the first winner, REND, directly to the semifinals of their startup competition. SWEN Traveldesigned the unique travel experience of the program.