Athens — The United States Embassy is pleased to announce the first ever Greek & Cypriot delegation to the 2014 Power Generation Week and POWER-GEN International trade show December 7-11 in Orlando, Florida. POWER-GEN International is the industry leader in providing comprehensive coverage of the trends, technologies, and issues facing the power generation sector. With more than 1,400 exhibitors, POWER-GEN is the premier event for the industry.
Greek & Cypriot companies will have the opportunity to take advantage of world class business-to-business matchmaking and networking opportunities. At POWER-GEN International, participants can develop new approaches to effective plant management and attend more than 40 conference sessions covering market trends and strategies, environmental issues, power plant technology, operation and maintenance, and global power issues. With many prospects to network, POWER-GEN has matched more qualified buyers and sellers than any other event of its kind.
As a member of the delegation, participating companies or individuals can benefit from:
Embassy pre-travel briefing
- Complimentary admission to the exhibit floor and to the off-site networking neception
- 50% discount on registration fees for conference sessions
- Access to exhibit floor receptions on December 9 and 10
- Access to the “Drinks with 22,000 of Your Closest Friends” event
- Access to the U.S. Department of Commerce Global Business Center with meeting rooms
- Assistance with registration for the conference
- Assistance with hotel reservations (based on availability at the time of registration)
- Post travel counseling and follow-up assistance
If interested in joining the delegation or learning more about Power Generation Week 2014, please contact Mr. Peter Tataris, Commercial Specialist at 210 720 2307 or email: email@example.com