Health Alert: U.S. Embassy Athens, Greece – social distancing reminder
Social distancing reminder: With some movement restrictions lifted, police report a tendency of gatherings in parks, particularly among crowds of youth. The police will continue to enforce social distancing requirements. Avoid crowds and keep a low profile.
Flights: Several airlines announced their summer plans for direct flights to Greece. For those seeking to return to the United States, commercial flights with connections are available. See flight information on our website.
See our website for the latest COVID-19 information and other topics, including how to request extensions of 90 day visa free travel, COVID-19 economic impact payments, how to find/request a social security number, and entry/exit requirements for U.S. citizens and quarantine requirements for all arriving international passengers.
To unsubscribe from U.S. Embassy Athens alerts and messages, click here.
- U.S. Embassy Athens; +(30) 210-721-2951; AthensAmericanCitizenServices@state.gov
- U.S. Consulate General Thessaloniki: +(30) 2310-376-300
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Greece Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security update
- Follow us on Facebook