January 26, 2021
The U.S. Embassy Athens announces an online auction sale of furniture, appliances and equipment. All of the items will be auctioned exclusively via the Internet. The auction starts on February 11, 2021 at 09:30, and lasts until February 21, 2021 at 22:00. You can find all the necessary information about the auction on https://online-auction.state.gov/en-US . In order to participate in the auction, you must first register at https://online-auction.state.gov/sr-Latn-RS/Account/Register
- Any and all duties, taxes, transfer fees or other charges of an official nature that may be levied by the Government of Greece are the sole responsibility of the buyer and will not be deducted or credited to the sale price by the U.S. Embassy.
- All items are sold on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” and on a “NON RETURNABLE” basis. The Embassy DOES NOT guarantee any items in any way.
- In order to retrieve your items, you must present the original receipt of bank money transfer with all required details to include lot numbers, Unique Identification Number and Euro amount or a printed version of the Internet banking money transfer.
- All bidders must provide personal transportation for their purchases; the Embassy will have no transportation available.
- The Embassy will not load the items onto your vehicle, and due to COVID-19, Embassy staff will maintain appropriate distance from you and your party while you remove the items.
- Actual pickup location will be provided to all winning bidders